A dust collector to collect milling dust is necessary for this machine. You need to prepare a dust collector separately.
Provide a dust corrector that meets the following conditions.
- Static pressure: 4 kPa or more
- Air quantity: 2 m3/min or more
Use the supplied dust collection hose. You should clean the dust collector regularly.
Opening Size to Connect a Dust Collector
Compressed Air Supply Source (Compressor)
Compressed air is necessary for this machine. You need to prepare a compressor separately. You also need to prepare an air hose to connect the compressor with the regulator in addition.
Provide a compressor that meets the following conditions.
- Control pressure: Between 0.3 and 1.0 MPa
- Air capacity: 30 L/min or more (for one machine)
- Oil-free type (To prevent contamination of the compressed air by foreign material.)
- Dryer-equipped (To prevent moist air that can cause rust.)
The air hose (1) connects the compressor to the regulator.
The air hose must meet the following conditions.
- Hose outer diameter: 6 mm (polyurethane resin tube)