You need a dust collector separately to collect milling dust for this machine. If no dust collector is available, this machine cannot perform milling.
Provide a dust corrector that meets the following conditions.
- Static pressure: 4 kPa or more
- Air quantity: 2 m3/min or more
Use the supplied dust collection hose. You should clean the dust collector regularly.
Opening Size to Connect a Dust Collector
Compressed Air Supply Source (Compressor)
Compressed air is necessary for this machine. You need to prepare a compressor separately.
You also need to prepare an air hose to connect the compressor with the regulator in addition.
Provvide a Compressor that meets the following conditions.
- Air pressure: 0.2 to 1.0 MPa.
- Air capacity: 30 L/min or more
- Contamination of the compressed air by foreign material is undesirable. Use an oil-free compressor.
- Moist air may cause rust. Use a device equipped with a dryer.
- Stable pressure is required. Select a source that has an adequate tank capacity.
Provide a hose that meets the following conditions.
- Hose outer diameter: 6 mm (polyurethane tube)