Two New Dental Mills Designed to Meet Your Needs
Designed for the effortless production of dental prosthetics, Roland DG dental mills deliver quality, efficiency and value in a compact, user-friendly device. Ideal for labs or office environments, the open architecture of the DWX series allows you to work with the latest materials, CAD/CAM software and scanners, without the need to rely on a single source.
Whether you’re looking for a dedicated dry or wet milling solution, or to utilize both, Roland DG provides your ideal solution. Run the DWX-51D and DWX-4W side-by-side for the most flexible and productive dry and wet milling solution, giving you the confidence to take on the maximum amount of glass ceramics and zirconia restorations without the need for back-and-forth set-up and cleaning of a single machine.
With a host of automated features and precise 5-axis milling, the DWX-51D is the perfect solution for labs wanting to increase production or those looking to get into digital milling for the first time.
Key features include:
- Capable of 5-axis simultaneous machining to achieve complex cuts
- Precision milling of Zirconia, Wax, PMMA, Composite resin, PEEK and Gypsum
- 10-station automatic tool changer with tool length sensor
- Diagnostic notification system alerts user of machine status
The latest dental mill technology enables wet milling of popular glass ceramic and composite resins with the precision and reliability Roland DG products are known for. It combines simultaneous 4-axis milling with a simple one-touch operation for easy, unattended milling.
Key features include:
- Precision milling of glass ceramic and composite resin
- 4-axis operation with 360 degree milling to support undercuts
- Multi pin-clamp to mill up to three different pin-types continuously
- Automatic tool to change grinding burs without interruption
- Easy VPanel operation to configure settings and track production
What is the difference between the two new mills?
|DWX Features and Capabilities||DWX-51D||DWX-4W|
|Mandrel mounted material support||Yes (standard)||Yes (standard)|
|Number of working axis||5||4|
|Automatic tool changer (ATC)||Yes||Yes|
|Number of tools in ATC||10||4|
|Material sizes supported||Disks/up to 9 Pin-Type
|Up to 3 Pin-Type